• Curcumin is derived from the spice turmeric. It scavenges free radicals and also may have an indirect antioxidant effect by stimulating the synthesis of glutathione. Curcumin also has the reputation of being anti-inflammatory and protective of the digestive tract. Many in vitro studies show that curcumin may support immune function.
• Bioperine (black pepper fruit extract) is thought to enhance the absorption of other nutrients, like curcumin, into the bloodstream. Some studies have shown that Bioperine can increase Curcumin absorption by over 30%.
Calcium D-Glucarate Glucaric acid is found in our bodies as well as in fruits and vegetables such as oranges, apples, brussel sprouts, broccoli, and cabbage. Calcium D-glucarate might lower estrogen levels, and this is thought to be helpful in supporting some people with hormone deficiencies.
• Green tea (and its active polyphenolic component EGCG) is derived from the same plant as black and oolong teas: Camellia sinensis. Green tea, unlike black and oolong tea, is not fermented after being picked therefore the active components of the herb remain unchanged. Green tea is an antioxidant, stimulates detoxification, improves the lipid profiles, and has immune-stimulating effects.
• Resveratrol is a polyphenolic compound most associated with grapes, red grape juice, and red wine. It is also said to improve cardiovascular health and improve blood flow to the brain.
• DIM is a plant-derived compound that enhances estrogen metabolism causing a beneficial shift in the balance of estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone in men and women. Hormone balance is necessary for prostate, ovarian, uterine, cervical, and breast health.
• Indole 3 carbinol (I3C) is a phytochemical found naturally in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts, and kale. I3C is closely related to DIM, as I3C is transformed by the action of stomach acid into DIM. I3C and DIM increase the activity of certain liver enzymes which can help to eliminate toxins and carcinogens.
• The sex hormones include estrogen (which includes several types), progesterone, and testosterone. Certain types of estrogen are considered to be more beneficial than other types, and healthy metabolism of estrogen is associated with fewer health risks. Estrogen is produced in both women and men, and inadequate estrogen metabolism is associated with hormonal imbalance in both sexes. I3C and DIM can improve estrogen metabolism. I3C is known to improve the ratio of estrogen types.
• DMG supports overall body health by acting as an indirect methyl donor and providing useful building units for the biosynthesis of vitamins, hormones, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nucleic acids.
US Patents for DMG
• For the treatment of arthritis and inflammation
• For modulating immune response and treating inflammatory disease
• For the treatment of melanoma
• Wasabi has been shown in animal and in vitro studies to relieve oxidative stress, increase collagen synthesis, improve atopic dermatitis (eczema), and inhibit tumor cell growth and metastasis.
• Tocotrienols are members of the vitamin E family of nutrients. Tocotrienols possess antioxidant properties against lipid peroxidation. Therefore they are used in the prevention of atherosclerosis and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system
We Also Recommend