• Probiotic Blend Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifiobacterium longum to support normal intestinal flora and regularity. Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria support the small intestine and colon.*
Probiotics are healthy bacteria in the digestive tract and are believed to provide health benefits to humans when consumed.
Commonly claimed benefits of probiotics include:
• Healthy Gastro Intestinal Tract
• Immune System Function
• Skin Function
• Bowel Regularity
• Resistance to some Allergens
• Decreasing Pathogens in the body
• Protection of DNA
• Digestive Enzymes such as amylase, bromelain,
lactase, lipase, protease and cellulase for better food digestion and nutrient absorption.
We Also Recommend